If you’re thinking about scheduling an appointment for a consultation for your hip or knee here’s a few things to consider:
1. My patients have 24/7 access to me via Facebook, cell phone and email. I have been able to provide this access because my patients do NOT abuse it.
2. I have a private Facebook group for my patients and their caregivers. It’s a great resource to connect with others who are considering joint replacement surgery.
3. You will see me at every patient visit, including post op visits.
4. I have a wonderful staff who is dedicated to your care. You will meet Shanna in clinic with me and Jennifer if you decide to have surgery.
5. My goal is to provide the best in orthopedic care and I want you to have the best possible outcomes. If I recommend surgery it’s because I feel you would truly benefit from the procedure.
Need an appointment? Call 918-514-3009 and press 2 for appointments or request one online at http://www.hipandkneedoc.com.